SPRINGER – Special Issue
Call for contributions arising from the XV. CercleS Conference
“Broad Perspectives on Language Education in the Globalized World”
Poznan University of Technology, 6–8 September 2018
Selected papers presented during the XV CercleS International Conference entitled “Broad Perspectives on Language Education in the Globalized World” will be published in an edited collection brought out with Springer
All the papers will be subject to a scrupulous review process, the outcome of which will determine whether or not a particular contribution will be accepted. Additionally, the following guidelines should be followed:
- In general, manuscripts must conform to the specifications of Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (sixth edition). Basic information about the style can be found at:
- All papers should be submitted as a Word for Windows .doc or file.
- The paper should be ca. 6000-8000 words in length (including references and appendices).
- Times New Roman 12 point type should be used in the main text.
- Double-spacing should be used.
- The text should be divided into numbered sections and subsections and it must contain an introductory and concluding section.
- Abbreviations, except for very common ones, must be defined the first time they are used.
- Use bold for titles of articles and section headings only. Italics can be used in text for highlighting essential information. Do not underline.
- Tables and diagrams should be numbered sequentially, accompanied by a heading, and clearly related to the section of the text to which they refer (see Figure 1 in parentheses; as can be seen from Table 3, etc.).
- All artwork must be editable in Microsoft Word.
- When text passages, figures, or tables are copied from other works, permission must be obtained from the copyright holder (usually the original publisher) for both the print and online format. The signed permission should be enclosed with the manuscript. The source must be acknowledged in the legend or table heading. If the source is in a foreign language, a translation should be provided.
- The article should be accompanied with an abstract (ca. 200 words), up to key words and information about the contributor (ca. 100 words).